Method Validation & Quality Control Procedures for Pesticide Residues Analysis in Food & Feed
This guidance document describes the method validation and analytical quality control requirements to support the validity of data used for checking compliance with maximum residue limits, enforcement actions, or assessment of consumer exposure to pesticides in the EU.
Method Validation and Quality Control Procedures for Pesticide Residues Analysis in Food and Feed:
NEW UPDATE (01.01.2014):
Document No. SANCO/12571/2013 (Implemented by 01.01.2014)
If you have questions to this guidance document, please use the Guideline Help to submit your question electronically to the QC Panel:
- Link to Guideline Help.
Older versions of the AQC Procedures:
- Document No. SANCO/12495/2011
- Document No. SANCO/10684/2009
- Document No. SANCO/2007/3131
- Document No. SANCO/10232/2006
- Document No. SANCO/10476/2003
- Document No. SANCO/3103/2000
- Document No. SANCO 7826/VI/97 (Content of Document No. SANCO/7826/VI/97 is included in the Annex II of the Commission Recommendation of 3 March 1999 concerning the coordinated monitoring programme for 1999)
Published 26-01-2010, 09:55:34Top of Page